Oscar-nominated actor Jonah Hill wants the world to know that his body is not an appropriate talking point.
The 37-year-old star, best known for his comedic performances in movies including “The Wolf of Wall Street,” “21 Jump Street” and “Superbad,” took to his verified Instagram page on Wednesday to inform fans it “doesn’t feel good” to read comments about his body.
“I know you mean well but I kindly ask that you not comment on my body,” he wrote to his 3.1 million followers. “Good or bad I want to politely let you know it’s not helpful and doesn’t feel good. Much respect.”
Hill has previously written about being body-shamed and his latest post prompted an outpouring of support from fellow celebrities and fans, with many applauding him for trying to set boundaries.
Jonah Hill Asked Fans Not To Post “Good Or Bad” Comments About His Body Because It “Doesn’t Feel Good” Months After Opening Up About His Childhood Insecurities
“Good or bad I want to politely let you know it’s not helpful and doesn’t feel good.”
Jonah Hill has asked fans to stop making comments about his body, explaining that whether they were good or bad, they didn’t “feel good” either way.
In an Instagram post on Wednesday, the 37-year-old said that, although most of the comments might come from a good place, they weren’t helpful.
also read :
- Victoria Beckham with ‘fuller lips’ on US TV + secret to lasting marriage with David
- DC Comics : New Superman, Jon Kent, Comes Out as Bisexual !
- Megan Fox and Kourtney Kardashian for SKIMS. Kim Kardashian West Instagram
- CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta explains appearance on Joe Rogan podcast: ‘I needed to go into the lion’s den’
- Gary Paulsen, author of ‘Hatchet,’ more coming-of-age wilderness stories, dies ‘suddenly’ at 82